Plasma Process Six Steps
Plasma Energy Group has adapted a six step marketing and engineering plan for moving forward on placing a solution for waste and waste to energy processes.
- Step one: An introduction of PEG Plasma Process to Management and Engineering Staff with return of the “Initial Site Information” data sheet.
- Step two: The Site Estimate report for selected waste streams after return of the detail data collection forms.
- Step three: An on-site Audit team visit, data collection, customer input and site requirements.
- Step four: Presentation of the Audit report and Plasma Process unit design with estimated cost.
- Step five: On-site or off-site process demonstration, optional.
- Step six: Final quote and commitment.
Please download the Site Information Form by CLICKING HERE (see example document image below). Send the completed form by either clicking the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form document, or send an email with the completed PDF attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our engineers will review the information and respond.